- 1. Introduction to the OAT & Why It Is So Important in Practice – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
- 2. The Link Between Invasive Candida and Various Health Issues – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
- 3. The Link Between Invasive Clostridia Toxins & Various Health Issues – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
- 4. The Link Between High Oxalate & Various Health Issues – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
- 5. Neurochemical Imbalances and Quinolinic Acid Toxicity – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
- 6. Additional Case Studies: Lab Reviews and Treatment Options – Dr Kurt N. Woeller
GPL OAT & Environmental Toxins Summit
GPL Academy is pleased to bring you this comprehensive series of workshops designed to help practitioners learn how to integrate GPL’s comprehensive testing into their practices.
MODULE 1 (LESSONS 1-6): CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF OAT
Learn how to use this comprehensive metabolic test in your practice to help with your most difficult-to-diagnose patients. With 74 markers, including those for yeast and bacteria overgrowth, inflammation, oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, oxalates, gastrointestinal dysbiosis, and nutritional imbalances, the Organic Acids Test (OAT) helps you discover the underlying causes of many chronic conditions.
MODULE 2 (LESSONS 7-10): MOULD & MYCOTOXINS
These webinars will focus on the health effects of mould toxin exposure. Learn about the 11 mycotoxins tested for in the MycoTOX Profile, as well as the many chronic health conditions mycotoxin exposure can cause. Speakers will review specific cases and treatment protocols.
MODULE 3 (LESSONS 11-16): METAL & NON-METAL TOXINS
These webinars will focus on the epidemic of environmental toxin exposure. You will learn about many common environmental pollutants from the 172 chemicals tested by the GPL-TOX Profile. You will find out how these chemicals can affect our health and what steps can be taken to help detoxify the body. Speakers will review patient cases and explain how to use these tests in your practice and what treatments they’ve found to be effective for detoxification.
- 15th APRIL 2021
The sample/free kit (that you were sent as part of this course registration) must be returned to RN Labs before Thursday, 15th April 2021.
- 1st SEPTEMBER 2021
You can re-watch any videos anytime for one year. This course will be removed on the 1st September, 2021.
- 11. Non-Metal Toxic Chemicals and their Effects on Health – Dr William Shaw
- 12. Glyphosate and Parkinsons – Dr Shanhong Lu
- 13. Toxic Exposure and Cancer – Paul Anderson
- 14. Environmental Toxins and Autoimmune Disease – Joseph Pizzorno
- 15. Invasion of the Brain Snatchers – Dr Mark D. Filidei
- 16. Using the GPL-TOX and OAT in Clinical Practice – Dr James Neuenschwander