The Science of Food; Lowering the Inflammatory Load Through Lifestyle
Gut Health is the absolute cornerstone of holistic treatment. From depression and arthritis, to skin disorders and fertility, we as holistic health practitioners know that almost every condition involves the gut at some point.
This webinar specifically examines the latest, most up-to-date information and testing.
An excellent refresher for anyone wanting to go over the biological specifics of “leaky gut”, zonulin, immune system and gut health. And an absolute must for those wanting to gain an overview of the most comprehensive food antigen tests as of 2018.
What is included:
- The importance of Complement to IgG Food Antibody Assessments
- The significance of IgG4 to IgE Assessments
- Testing food-specific IgA via Saliva
- The Advanced Intestinal Barrier Assessment (AIBA)
- Recorded Q & A
- PDF Notes
- Dietary Antigen Test (DAT) – COMPLETE: Sample Report
- Dietary Antigen Test (DAT) – IgG with Complement: More Information
- Dietary Antigen Test (DAT) – IgE with IgG4: More Information
- Dietary Antigen Test (DAT) – Salivary IgA: More Information
- Advanced Intestinal Barrier Assessment (AIBA): Sample Report | More Information