Start delving deeper and peeling back the layers…
Ever been confused by the nature of Autoimmunity? Ever had complex, resistant and persistent immunological cases in clinical practice? Ever been paralysed as to where to head next with your clinical treatments? Ever wished you had more to offer those seeking answers?
What will be discussed:
- Some of the key drivers of Autoimmunity
- What has changed in the past few years?
- Which clinical assessments provide some of the most valuable insights into the key factors
- What opportunities each insight presents for improved clinical treatments and outcomes
- What the broad implications of these developments are to personal health and also society (going forward)
Length:1 hour 45 minutes + 15min Q & A (125min total)
Presenter: Warren Maginn
Terms: This course is subject to future edits and alterations.
Notes: Notes are not available for this presentation.
CPE Points: This course is valid for CPE points. Please click here for more information.